1) All abstract submissions are due on November 30, 2015 and must be submitted in English langauge online.
2) All presenters must register for the conference before the abstract submission.
3) Abstract will be reviewed and chosen to be a poster or oral presentation by the scientific committee. Notification of acceptance will be sent by e-mail to presenting and corresponding authors by December 31, 2015.
4) If it is chosen to be an oral presentation the presenter can choose not or to submit full paper proceedings (4-10 pages A4 (included figures, tables, reference, and appendices). The content comprises Introduction, Rationale, Methodology, Results and Discussion, Conclusion, Acknowledgement, and References). Please follow the author guideline of KKU Research Journal (Graduate Studies) in https://www.tci-thaijo.org/index.php/gskku.
5) Both abstract and full paper will be published in the conference supplement (CD-Rom). Only the full paper that presented in the conference at date and time scheduled are eligible to submit for graduation in accordance with Graduation Requirement for Graduate Studies A.D. 2005, Ministry of Education. Moreover, qualified full paper will be chosen to submit to KKU Research Journal (Graduate Studies).
Download Submission for Author
Guideline for Poster Presentation
1. All presenters must register for the conference before abstract submission.
2. Poster size must be 90 cm width and 120 cm height written in English. The content on poster included Abstract, Rationale, Objective, Methodology, Results, Conclusion, Acknowledgement, and References.
3. Individuals are allowed to submit multiple abstracts.
4. The submitter should ensure correct spelling, grammar and scientific facts in the abstract as corrections can't be made once it is submitted.
5. An abstract that has been previously published will not be accepted.
6. Please use adequate letter type and size to ensure good readability.
7. Please note that abstract numbers will be announced on the official website. Please ensure that your poster is displayed on the correct poster board.
8. Mounting materials (adhesive tape) will be provided on each poster board.
Topics of interest for submission including
1. Nutrition for health
2. Sports nutrition
3. Ergogenic aids for health
4. Ergogenic aids for Sport
5. Nutrition and physical activity